Sunday, June 13, 2010

Birthdays, Birthdays, Birthdays...

We have now officially been initiated into the world of infant and toddler birthdays. It is a great world! I am amazed by the creativity and time spent by my friends to make special days for their kiddos. We have been attending Cam McCuller's birthdays for four years. His have included: a polka dot party, a UGA theme complete with Hairy Dawg appearance, the Wonderpets at Chuck E. Cheese, and Tom and Jerry. Now little sister, Maeve, has joined in the birthday fun with a pink ladybug party for her first birthday. Caroline Golding's party, for her first birthday, was this weekend. It was a red ladybug theme. So cute! I have ten months before B's first birthday. Of course, my mind is already starting planning. Birthdays are so much fun!

Please leave any birthday party ideas that you have used or heard...







1 comment:

  1. Oh lordy! The birthday ideas starting already! :) I haven't even had Emersyn and seeing all the cute pictures and ideas already get the wheels in my head spinning! Chad is infactuated with lady bugs for Emersyn, and already thinks he's going to use "bug" as one of her nicknames. The ladybug bday pics you posted on Facebook sure do give some great ideas! Don't forget about the banners I make! It would be a cute idea for Brenna's first birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete