Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Announcing Baby B...



The secret is out! We are having a baby. As you can tell from the picture above, we brought an unknown, extra special souvenir home from our Italy trip.

I first realized that something was different when I went back to work at the end of July and I was not in the middle of the usual, monthly routines. The next weekend, I took THE test and it came out positive! I was shocked. We had been trying, but did not expect any results to happen so fast.

As anyone that knows me will attest, I can not keep a secret. It has been incredibly hard to wait until the 13th week to make an official announcement, but I have managed (mostly, :))

Below is our first picture of our Baby B! Of course the baby looks more like an alien turtle, but its our baby and we love it already! This was taken at 10 weeks. We are now in our 14th week.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks! I am glad I can actually talk about it with everyone I know. I miss you! Let's get together soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to keep up with Baby B on here. (We have our own Baby B at our house! But have also been able to finally name him.)

    ReplyDelete