Sunday, September 27, 2009

Maternity Clothes


Today I took the big trip to the Mall of Georgia. I was in search of pants that would actually fit without doing the rubberband trick and shirts that might last a little while. Following advice from my oh, so trendy friends, I went to Old Navy and Ross. I racked up! I found lots of sales! (If you know me at all, you know this is a must for any purchasing!) My only disappointment was how pricey good maternity pants can be. I guess it is worth it, but the retail gods definitely know we have to have them! Now I need it too get to be the nice, crisp fall temperatures that I need for long sleeves. Come on fall!

2 comments:

  1. also check out consignement sales and shops...they sell gently used maternity clothes..CHEAP! (I love a good bargain too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will! I think they are having a big one in Athens next weekend. I will be on the lookout!

    ReplyDelete