Sunday, October 4, 2009

Tailgating without Adult Beverages




So this is only kind of baby news, but I participated in my first UGA tailgate without partaking in any alcoholic beverages. FYI...I have only been going to UGA tailgates for about three years. My experience still included dancing, bad singing, lots of people watching and judging of fellow tailgaters outfits, and cheering for the Dawgs! It was a great day and I had a ton of fun. I am not trying to say that I had any doubt that I couldn't have fun without drinking, but it was just a new experience thanks to Baby B. I thoroughly enjoyed my pink drink of sprite and grapefruit juice with a twist of lime!

2 comments:

  1. I was just talking about that with a friend at a TN tailgate yesterday! I was a little taken back when I remembered that I haven't had a drink of any alcohol since the end of April! Not that I have to have it or think I can't live without it but it was just funny to think of how long I'd gone without a glass of wine!

    Ya'll have some amazing tailgates, I love all of the little details on the tables you had in the other pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tailgate was all credited to one of the other girls. Justin and I showed up and brought chicken wing dip. Ashley had all the cute tailgating supplies and the cute Georgia cooking stuff.

    UGA tailgating on North Campus is crazy. It is just a big lawn that everyone sets up on and celebrates. It is a once a season experience for me!

    ReplyDelete