Saturday, November 21, 2009

Wow...This Experience!


Baby B has been quite active and mobile over the last few days. This whole baby inside of me experience is wonderful and crazy. I love the feeling of a little roll or kick or whatever she is doing in there.

Yesterday, when she was particularly fidgety, I was pushing back on my stomach with my hands and found this hard spot above my belly button. It must have been some part of my baby pushing on my stomach! I am amazed! Justin was home and was able to feel it too. His face and reaction was priceless. Feeling that made it even more real for him. I feel bad, because I forget that our Baby B isn't on his mind every second like she is mine. He doesn't get to already feel completely connected with her because of all this movement.

1 comment:

  1. Ordered something cute and red and black for "B"! Starting to be very real to me too!

    ReplyDelete