Sunday, February 7, 2010

Surprise Baby Shower



Yesterday, I invited some friends over to see my house, Brenna's room in progress, and to catch up. Little did I know, they had been scheming behind my back to turn the whole thing into a baby shower for Brenna! I was totally shocked. I have never been surprised before and thought it was perfect. The girls brought flowers, appetizers, drinks (preggo-friendly and adult-fun), dessert, and gifts.

Another added addition was the three baby girls that celebrated with us! Marion's granddaughter, one- year old Riley, was a total surprise. She toddled around, being the only walker at the moment, and helped me find all the areas that weren't walking-baby proof. Maeve, 11 months old, was the bow snatcher and ahead in the teeth department. Caroline, our red headed vixen at about 8 months, socialized and visited with all the other girls. I kept picturing my little one that will soon be able to join the party. I can't wait for her to meet the other girls!!

To all the ladies that contributed and schemed, thank you so very much!!





1 comment:

  1. It was SO much fun! We loved pulling one over on you, and it really did work out just perfectly! I, too, was thinking of Brenna joining in the mix of the girls. What fun they will have! Ready or not...here she comes!

    ReplyDelete